Colorescience® Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50
Powered by EnviroScreen™ Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides total protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA++++
UVB protection rating: SPF 50
Water resistant (80 minutes)
Net Wt. 0.21 oz. / 6 g
90-day supply based on typical use
NOTE: This product is also packaged as Sunforgettable®Age Defense Mineral Shield.
LOOKS LIKE NOTHING. PROTECTS FROM EVERYTHING.
Always 100% chemical-free actives, Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 now goes beyond SPF to provide all-mineral, totally invisible daily defense from harmful environmental aggressors.
Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA++++
Provides protection from pollution exposure
BLUE (HEV) LIGHT
Protects against 93% of blue light
Helps minimize damage caused by infrared radiation
RECOMMENDED BY OVER 1,000 DERMATOLOGISTS
Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
Hydrating and antioxidant-rich
Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush
Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness
Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Unlike most non-chemical sunscreens that will leave your skin white and chalky, Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 comes in four different shades and provides a hint of sheer coverage.
FAIR - Most appropriate for porcelain to light skin tones that are highly prone to sunburn.
MEDIUM - Medium is our most popular shade and compliments a wide range of light medium to light tan skin tones.
TAN - Most appropriate for olive to tan skin tones that are prone to tan easily.
DEEP - Most appropriate for deep to dark skin tones that are prone to tan easily.
How to use Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-on Shield SPF 50
1. OPEN - Remove brush cap and slide the rubber band off the edge of bristles.
2. ACTIVATE - After removing rubber band and pulling back sleeve, shake the brush a few times with bristles facing downward to get the powder flowing. Ensure powder dispenses freely from brush head by activating it on the back of your hand. Repeat before each use.
3. APPLY - Using circular motions, sweep the brush directly onto bare skin or over make up. Apply generously across your face, ears and neck for up to two hours of protection. If applying directly over a moisturizer, primer or liquid foundation, ensure products have set before applying the brush.
Why is the % of actives lower in this brush formula compared to the previous one?
The Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 was reformulated with new, proprietary EnviroScreen™ Technology. This technology uses patented zinc oxide and titanium dioxide that make them more efficient as sunscreen actives than standard zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
This formulation contains 22.5% Zinc oxide and 22.5% titanium dioxide, for a total of 45% of active ingredients. This is the highest percent of actives among leading brush-on sunscreens on the market.
Finally, Colorescience Sunforgettable™ brushes are the only powder sunscreen brushes recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 has earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Active use seal.
What is the antimicrobial ingredient?
Our brush is coated with a proprietary wash comprised of surfactants and a well-known non-toxic, and paraben-free preservative that has been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus to keep the brush fresh.
Is Colorescience® brush cleaner compatible with the antimicrobial wash?
Yes, Colorescience® brush cleaner is the most effective and gentle way to clean the antimicrobialtreated brush and maintain its freshness.
What is EnviroScreen™ Technology?
EnviroScreen™ Technology is proprietary to Colorescience. EnviroScreen™ Technology uses patented active ingredients, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, that create a barrier preventing free radical formation and oxidative stress. These patented actives are combined with specialty ingredients that, together, work synergistically to protect skin from damage caused by exposure to UVA/UVB rays, pollution, blue light (also known as High Energy Visible, or HEV, light), and infrared radiation.
Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).